Monday, July 21, 2014
It is never too late to blog about SEO Lead Generation Conference
Find me... CLUE: I'm in the right side nearly in the middle
This is event is fully packed by known personalities in the digital marketing, SEO, freelancing and business.
Aside from having a clubhouse sandwich without a ham or any meat, these are the things I got from this event:
- The mathematical equation - guess what, the topic is not math nor finance, but about USP (Unique Selling Proposition) by Marc Acsay
- Met the person behind AyosDito.ph (Mannix Pabalan) and listened to his talk about SEO, User Experience and Lead Generation
- Finally seen Janette Toral in person, the Philippine's E-Commerce Lady. She talked about SEO and Lead Performance Metrics.
- Learned that using the words "Xerox" and "Copy Center" or "Photocopy" have big difference in Marketing. The serial entrepreneur who shared this experience is Fitz Villafuerte. I was also amazed to know that there's a Filipino version of Fiverr
- Genesis Reonico of OnlineJobsLifestyle creatively compared lead generation to fishing
- Sean Si, the "SEO hacker" talked about not just SEO but also e-mail marketing. Got some tips which e-mail marketing tool to use.
- There was also a part where the importance of storytelling in digital marketing was emphasized. Carlo Gonzales made this talk more interesting by showing a picture of a popular sexy actress here in the Philippines.
- Lastly, the first time I saw a presentation with a background music from games (imagine the tune of Super Mario while the speaker is discussing something.. I feel like watching Super Mario live) Disclaimer: he's not Mario, but he's Paul Agabin of Essays.ph
Along with the event is the Lead Generation contest which will last until December. Yours truly did not let this opportunity to passed by.
That's all folks!
Really looking forward for more events like this.
(Of course I welcome invitations. hihihi)